Thursday, September 04, 2008

What could I be working on?!

I have been doing a lot of cleaning and reorganizing (procrastinating) but little actual artwork. I am lucky enough to have a lot of things going on right now so Im trying to motivate. I started reading Donna Downey's blog recently and that woman gets stuff done. She is a natural. She is a scrapper--as in scrapbooking, not like a little fighter---and although im not really into scrapping, I LOVE scrapping supplies and Donna has truly raised it to an art. She also gets a ton of stuff done. I have no idea how she does it but I need to do more. I just need to waste less time. Sooo....

Last night I finished a piece for a Lucie, a co-worker. She has very patiently waited months for this piece. Thank you Lucie for not hunting me down and breaking my painting fingers. And ofcourse I forgot to take a pic of the piece before delivering it this morning. Maybe I can talk her into taking a pic for me? *hint*hint*

And tonight I started working on a recycling project I started months ago. Can you tell from the image below what Im doing?

Yeah, Im not 100% sure either but check back and we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home